A Conversation for Renfrew's Big Case: Episode 20

A little background....

Post 1

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I used to work in a library that was across the street from a Fidelity fund manager. Fandeliguart is a composite of Fidelity and Vanguard, two of the biggest mutual fund families in the U.S.

The fund manager's wife was named Virginia, and she had a cat named Molly, which visited the library, all the courthouses and even some judges' chambers. The family finally moved so the cat wouldn't be such a nuisance.

What if, for the purposes of my story, the wife of the fund manger was of vastly more consequence than her husband. And what if the cat was smarter than either of them? That would make for an interesting tale, n'est-ce ps?


A little background....

Post 2

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.


Quite a big change in tone and perspective here. I like it.

Go Renfrew!


A little background....

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Thanks

Last night I dreamed that every new chapter represented a new floor in a building that would rise to 30 stories. With each new floor I had to build a new ladder section so I could climb the outside and inspect the floor through the window. I dreaded the top floor, as it would be hard to climb onto the roof.

Do I have acrophobia? perhaps.

I also dreamed that I had promised a friend to show her the story when it was complete, and she got mad when she heard it was finished and I hadn't told her so. Well, the public chapters are only up to number 20, but I have posted the whole story on this site, and I have a printout. You can't please some people. smiley - bruised


A little background....

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

Yes, this is an intriguing perspective smiley - ok


A little background....

Post 5

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I agree, this was really a very big and sudden change! I'm not sure if I like that writer...


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Renfrew's Big Case: Episode 20

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more