A Conversation for Aphorisms for the Internet Age

Pure Genius!

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

"If I should go off-line, think only this of me:
That there is a corner of an alien planet that is forever Hootoo.
(Thank you, NASA.)"

As "I'm" there also(in name)Inc' Dmitrismiley - smiley in years to comesmiley - sadfaceI/We might be forgotten here ?(smiley - whistle)
But some future human visitors to Mars or smiley - aliensmile WILL find our namessmiley - smileyand discover smiley - magic one great human being and one super modest one smiley - whistle

I don't mind being 2ndsmiley - laugh


Pure Genius!

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl


Pure Genius!

Post 3

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

I tried to make a replica of the silicon chip on Perseverance, but my word processor does not support font sizes below 1 point. (I need something in the order of 0.000003 points or less).

Come to think of it; Did they ship a scanning electron microscope with it for the Martians to read it? A simple magnifying glass would probably be insufficient, unless we can get Martian bacteria to learn to read. For those, font size would be perfect.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Aphorisms for the Internet Age

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more