A Conversation for Night Parallel

Night Parallel

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

FWR:

Where does this zebra go to? Why is it so close to the kerb....why is it going the wrong way?

A real road to nowhere, enhanced by the perspective it gives on a quiet, traffic free night.

Sometimes the things we see on a daily basis offer up a nice black and white shot. (It's actually the staff crossing at a local toll.)

DG:

I love the way this raises so many questions visually.


Night Parallel

Post 2

Paigetheoracle

Is this a dark night of the soul, solely a dark night or the domain of The Dark Knight?


Night Parallel

Post 3

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Petrol stations at night are usually not the most inspiring places for the soul.

The rays of light projecting from the street lights give a nice extra play of lines.

We have a 200m long "zebra crossing" on our parking lot here. I have been tempted many times to take a picture of that. (or if you can't wait for that, check out ///ontvangst.koeriers.ferm )


Night Parallel

Post 4

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

///gladiators.coughed.surfaces

If you prefer English


Night Parallel

Post 5

SashaQ - happysad

Superb image - great textures provided by all the lines and lights smiley - ok


Night Parallel

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

///gladiators.coughed.surfaces smiley - ok I see it! smiley - laugh


Night Parallel

Post 7

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

This picture makes me want to follow that path to see where it leads. Oz, maybe?


Night Parallel

Post 8

Paigetheoracle

What a Wizard idea!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Night Parallel

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more