A Conversation for Gheorgheniplex: No-Smoking Zone

Note to Chief Flapdoodle

Post 1

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Memo 4-1-19

To: Mr. Flapdoodle
From: God For the Day

Subject: Galactic Ashtrays

Sir:

Astrophysicists have recently concluded that black holes are, in fact, designed as receptacles for ashes from the Cigar Galaxy, plus any random space junk that happens along. Scientists worked hard on this question, writing lots of papers and crunching numbers.

If your agency wishes, we can simply perform a miracle and make sure that there is a black hole near each and every refuse-producing object in the universe -- with the possible exception of certain rock concerts.

Please do not appeal this decision. Two millennia ago, my son was treated horribly over a policy dispute, and we all know how badly that turned out for the temporal powers-that-were.

Please do not reply to this memo, as someone else will be God tomorrow, and I am taking the rest of today off. Al I will say about that is that I will be a warm, sandy beach. You will never guess which beach it will be....

God for the Day


Note to Chief Flapdoodle

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - ok I approve this message.


Note to Chief Flapdoodle

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Was it the beach that convinced you?


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Gheorgheniplex: No-Smoking Zone

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more