Join the Q: Happysad Is

1 Conversation

Join the Q logo.

Join the Q: Happysad Is

Picture in progress

While some people seem to prize being happy above other emotions (as they occasionally tell me so) I prefer being a happysad blend of emotions, as I feel I would lose something if I were to reject the sad emotions somehow, and feel I gain something from the happy emotions being all the more bright in comparison.

Thankfully I know many people do understand that, even though it is not always easy to explain emotions in words.

Words are not the only way to express concepts, though, especially in relation to emotions. Art is also a key tool for expression, and that can take many forms. In a craft shop, I was surprised and very pleased to discover a little cross-stitch embroidery kit that illustrated happysad to perfection!

Even if I hadn't already wanted to buy the 'Happiness is... come rain or shine' kit for its philosophy of blending sunshine and raindrops to make rainbows, I couldn't resist the cute little faces of the sun and the raincloud looking lovingly at each other! smiley - Rainbow

Complete picture

Join the Q Archive

SashaQ

05.02.18 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87903697

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more