A Conversation for Mouse Journey

Mouse pic

Post 1

cactuscafe

Hey Ed, I like the picture you attached to my words.

Its very black and white, otherwordly. I like the little face looking out of the cheese. Is it a cheese? Its very round, perhaps its a pumpkin, but I'm going with the cheese.

That's that sorted out then. smiley - rofl.


Mouse pic

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - laugh I read it as a cheese myself. That's thanks to the Library of Congress - they come up with some cool stuff, don't they? It made me think of your story.


Mouse pic

Post 3

FWR

Lovely piece cc, good luck and watch that mouse!smiley - cheers


Mouse pic

Post 4

cactuscafe

smiley - mouse heheh. Thanks! Its a fictionmouse, promted by the smiley - mouse smiley on h2g2. smiley - rofl.

I make these journeys in my head, in a parallel universe to my own life, so in a way its true, and I have been dealing with the theme of reconciliation with a brother.

Funny how we sometimes use random imagery to express various themes. I guess that's what writing is all about. Sometimes. A bit.

Like dreams I guess. It seems the brain is great at random imagery, that somehow seems perfect. Of course the mirror with the purple frame means that... means that .... means what?

smiley - coffee


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mouse Journey

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more