The Unbearable Cuteness of Being

4 Conversations

Yes, Dear Readers. We have sunk to Cute Cat Photos.

The Unbearable Cuteness of Being

You know you like them: amusing cat photos. From Schrödinger's Cat to the unmentionable cat from Maine, the Edited Guide is full of moggy-related material. We even have cats in space. These two adorable members of their species showed up at a local farm the other day, and we need your help to bolster their internet profile. You know, like that Cheezburger site. If they can do it, so can h2g2.

Mrs Hoggett came back to the farm from visiting the children in Coaltown.

'I've got a surprise for you,' said Farmer Hoggett. He produced two tiny balls of mewing fur.

The farmer's wife rolled her eyes. 'Just what we need,' she said. 'More cats.'

The other dozen or so felines didn't seem to mind the new additions.

We're sure Puff and Twinky will grow up to be champion mousers. In the meantime, the Cute Police have been circling the farm, threatening to issue citations for Illegal Sweetness. Your mission, should you choose to undertake it: add a devastatingly witty caption to one of these shots of moggies mugging for the h2g2 camera. Add your suggestions below. You may choose quotations from your favourite scifi, kitteh talk in Lolcat, or wildly imaginative comments of your own invention.

Cute photo #1: Moggy pic. Cute photo #2: Moggy pic.
Cute photo #3: Moggy pic. Cute photo #4: Moggy pic.
Post Quiz and Oddities Archive

Dmitri Gheorgheni

14.09.15 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87859570

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more