Edited Flea Market Rescues
This month one Flea Market rescue became an Edited Update, bringing the total to 273.
- Alan Dean Foster - Author by Bluebottle, based on the much missed GreeboTCat's entry Alan Dean Foster- Author, an entry rescued from the Flea Market Sin Bin
New To Flea Market
The following entries are now in the Flea Market, ready to be rescued!
I wonder if anyone has noticed a theme...?
Recommended Flea Market Rescues
This month we have had one Flea Market Rescue recommended:
Flea Market Rescues in Peer Review
|Article Being Rescued||Conversation||Rescuer||Original|
|Doctor Who Enemies: Omega||Peer |
|Bluebottle||Omega - The Founder of Time Travel by Cyberhuman|
Please reads through and comment about these articles - help us make them the best they can be.
Find Something for the Flea Market Fortnight
This month we hope to see if anyone else has spotted any exciting entries that didn't make it into the Edited Guide, but deserved to and are able to be submitted to the Flea Market.
How do you know whether an Entry may be able to be submitted to the Flea Market?
- If the entry became Edited, it cannot go in the Flea Market.
- If the entry has not previously been in a Review Forum1, it cannot go in the Flea Market.
- If the entry has been Hidden or Deleted, or the author has indicated that they do not want their article to be part of the Edited Guide such as by ticking 'Not For Review', it cannot go in the Flea Market.
- If the topic is an opinion piece, rant, poem or work of fiction, it cannot go in the Flea Market.
- If the entry's author is still active on h2g2, it is up to the author to decide what to do with the entry and should not be put in the Flea Market without their consent.
- If it is an entry that was intended to be part of the Edited Guide2 that has not been Edited/Approved and is not a work of fiction, then it may be suitable for the Flea Market!
If you've found an entry that you think should be in the Flea Market and is eligible, please start a conversation about it below.
, the Flea Market needs You!