A Conversation for September: Guilty Pleasures
Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits. Started conversation Sep 1, 2014
Pop the A number and/or location of your submission here.
Bluebottle Posted Sep 4, 2014
minorvogonpoet Posted Sep 9, 2014
Does people watching in Brighton count as a guilty pleasure? See entry/A87838799, in the AWW.
Bluebottle Posted Sep 29, 2014
A87838249 - 'Primeval' - the Television Series
A guilty pleasure, as the more people get killed by dinosaurs per episode, the more I enjoy it.
Dmitri Gheorgheni Posted Sep 29, 2014
Then you might like this:
This is possibly the worst TV show ever made. But it's full of dinosaurs. And cave people. Imcluding the legendary Imogene Coca. Offensive on so many levels...
Key: Complain about this post
- 1: Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits. (Sep 1, 2014)
- 2: Bluebottle (Sep 4, 2014)
- 3: minorvogonpoet (Sep 9, 2014)
- 4: Dmitri Gheorgheni (Sep 9, 2014)
- 5: Bluebottle (Sep 29, 2014)
- 6: Dmitri Gheorgheni (Sep 29, 2014)
- 7: SashaQ - happysad (Sep 30, 2014)
- 8: Dmitri Gheorgheni (Sep 30, 2014)