A Conversation for I Couldn't Care Less: Time After Time

Glad you are working Benjamin.

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

I hope they won't strip too many benefits from you. I am still trying to find something here and the guy that was hiring had grey hair so hopefully he won't be ageist about it.


Glad you are working Benjamin.

Post 2

benjaminpmoore

Ageist because you're younger than him? Or are you hoping he won't be put off because you're a similar age? Good luck, anyway, I don't what it's like looking for work where you guys are, but I hope it goes well.


Glad you are working Benjamin.

Post 3

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

smiley - senior here, but sometimes very young men are managers and they tend to think that anyone born too many years before they were all have dementia or are liabilities in some way or another.


Glad you are working Benjamin.

Post 4

benjaminpmoore

When I was asst manager at the place I used to work at we had a young team and they were a bit of a pain in the neck, maturity wise. Replaced them in due course with an older team who worked harder and didn't bicker/bitch all the time.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for I Couldn't Care Less: Time After Time

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more