A Conversation for Titania's NaJoPoMo postings 2013

Ti NaJoPoMo Nov 27th: Annie Lennox

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

I've never been a real fan of any artist - I just think I don't have it in me to completely adore a person as much as it would take.

I like individual songs. Never liked *all the songs of one single artist. The closest I've come to being a fan is probably Annie Lennox.

I like several of the Eurythmic songs. It wasn't until watching the 'There Must Be An Angel' music video that I discovered how beautiful Annie's eyes are.

I like some of her solo songs. I think my favourite music video with an Annie Lennox is 'Why'. I find myself fascinated by watching her doing a stage make-up (you have to put on a lot more make-up than usual, because of the strong stage lights that will make you look quite pale and plain):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG7I4oniOyA

How do I know you need a heavier make-up on stage? Well, when my other self Kristina the Flamenco Dancer took advanced Flamenco dancing classes and partook in some of her teacher's productions, she even wore false lashes.

At one point, I put on my make up before leaving w*rk. When I was finished, I stepped out of the toilet, and my colleagues went all

'Wow! You look absolutely stunning! You should do that more often!'

Really? I mean, really? It takes almost an hour to do a really good stage make-up. I prefer to sleep one hour longer in the mornings...


Ti NaJoPoMo Nov 27th: Annie Lennox

Post 2

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

I don't do fan. Actually I don't do hero either. It just seems so unfair on whichever flawed human gets to be a hero (hero includes the archaic heroine).

Luckily it will never be a problem for me, unless someone leaks the fact that I am Batman.


Ti NaJoPoMo Nov 27th: Annie Lennox

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

I do just a little bit of smiley - hero regarding just one person, and that's because he's done a tremendous job breaking us free from the BBC and recoding things and whatnot; Pastey. He's also a very friendly and very helpful smiley - geek. And his beautiful wife has that exquisite porcelain skin. Not sure what that has to do with things, but still. Or not.


Ti NaJoPoMo Nov 27th: Annie Lennox

Post 4

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

Well I won't saddle him with hero status but yaaaaay Pastey, and thank you.


Ti NaJoPoMo Nov 27th: Annie Lennox

Post 5

Deb

Deb smiley - cheerup


Ti NaJoPoMo Nov 27th: Annie Lennox

Post 6

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]


Key: Complain about this post