Elton Celebrates h2g2's 14th Birthday

1 Conversation

Elton with a birthday bouquet of pink lilies

We can now reveal the paparazzi photos of Elton celebrating our 14th Birthday. Thanks to all our hosts who took care of him during his whirlwind tour.

Elton and the pink champagne

We're not sure whether the amount of pink bubbly that Elton drank enabled him to stop and chat with a flying gnome, but pictures never lie do they?

Elton queues for some chocolate cake.

Just look at the size of that cake!

Particular thanks should go to Rosie, who seems to have had to take care of the slightly worse for wear super hero after one two many gargle blasters in Sweden with Milla.

Elton drinks a pan galactic gargle blaster in Lund.Elton worse for wear.

We're glad to see that Elton didn't spend all his time eating cake and drinking champagne, but that MMF took him on a healthy walk around Kew gardens. Thanks MMF, not least because someone remarked that Elton appeared to have gained weight over the years.

Elton chooses some books.Elton makes some new badger friends.

Thanks to Tavaron for making it possible for Elton to visit us. If you've got any more pictures, do please1 send them to [email protected]

1Pretty please!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87794194

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more