A Conversation for I Couldn't Care Less: The Professionals

Thanks for the good word, Benjamin.

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

They are sort of always working in a hostile environment. Think about it, they always have to storm the castle (one's home) representing an outside authority . Also they are there as a judgement on the occupants as being not quite normal. All of this in a bureaucratic setting where they probably have an overload of casework and paperwork to fill out on every visit. It is sad that they don't get more honour for doing a rough profession. They need more good words leveled at them to prevent a burnout of the best of them.


Thanks for the good word, Benjamin.

Post 2

benjaminpmoore

It's something you tend to find with teachers, in that parents these days are anti teachers because if the kids fail it's the teachers fault, and government tend to be anti teachers because it's easier to blame them when education policies fail. You're never going to get the best people in an environment like that.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for I Couldn't Care Less: The Professionals

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more