A Conversation for I Couldn't Care Less: Who Cares, Wins

One step over the line?

Post 1

shagbark

We in the United States are seeing the slippery slope that communications can become,.
We lost a good man as head of the CIA because of where it led.
So what would your wife think of " then I hope that the woman would be able to keep in touch with me, if she wanted to, via some sort of website for victims of crime". Might she not think you had taken a step down that same slippery slope?


One step over the line?

Post 2

benjaminpmoore

I'm not hugely familliar with the CIA thing- as I understand it he was having an affair with his PA or something? If you prefer, replace the woman being raped with a man being mugged. Also, I am pretty confident my wife would understand. Our neighbour would have bled to death a year or so ago if she hadn't got to him and dealt with his wounds before the ambulance got there, and she has felt 'responsible' for him ever since. Funny how people are.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for I Couldn't Care Less: Who Cares, Wins

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more