A Conversation for Hellboundforjoy's H2G2 NaJoPoMo A Page

NaJoPoMo 2012 HBFJ the 24th

Post 1

hellboundforjoy

I'm very indecisive today. I missed a basketball game where my Minnesota alma mater was playing in Pasadena against CalTech. I just couldn't make the decision to go. I didn't know if there would be any other alums there. It turns out there were. I saw a posting about it on FB. But getting to Pasadena from where I live isn't the easiest and not knowing if anyone else would be there clinched my decision not to go.

Earlier, I couldn't decide whether or not I needed to wash my hair. It's not that complicated, you're thinking. No it's not. I finally decided not to wash it. Tomorrow the hair gets it though.smiley - diva

I did manage to get to the gym today. I was the only person there for about the first half of the time I spent there. Then this young man came in. His shirt said "Weights before Dates". What a weird sentiment to put on a shirt, I thought. A little TMI, IMO. But then, my shirt said "Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim" with the "Los Angeles" crossed out because The Angels (a baseball team) are in Anaheim, not LA! So that says something about me as well. What? That I'm an Angel's fan and I disapprove of the decision to put LA in the name of the team. TMI for someone else, maybe. smiley - bigeyes Whatever.


NaJoPoMo 2012 HBFJ the 24th

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]


NaJoPoMo 2012 HBFJ the 24th

Post 3

Deb

smiley - cheerup


NaJoPoMo 2012 HBFJ the 24th

Post 4

You can call me TC

I would prefer to eat dates than do weights.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more