A Conversation for Smudger Snippets: Keeping Up

Great Article,Smudger.

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

A really nice summary of transportation and communication changes through the decades, worthwhile to younger researchers and readers who know nothing about the older designs of these things. I am glad that some of them make life easier for caregivers. I wish both you and your wife best wishes and may all your online experiences be smiley - smileyjoyful ones.


Great Article,Smudger.

Post 2

Smudger879n

Ah! many thanks for your post, its encouraging to get posts like that, as its been a while since I wrote a Snippet, thanks again.smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheersSmudger.


Great Article,Smudger.

Post 3

Websailor

Smudger, it is lovely to read about the old days. My sons take all the current technology in their stride and look amazed when I tell them what life used to be like and I can go back a bit further than you smiley - biggrin

I am glad you are both keeping abreast of current stuff as I am sure it is good for us smiley - senior to keep our brains ticking over. I feel rather sorry for older people who profess no interest in new technology. I know some of it has its drawbacks, and some of it is a terrible waste of precious time, but over all I think it is a good thing.

smiley - cheers

Websailor smiley - dragon


Great Article,Smudger.

Post 4

Smudger879n

Aye! thanks for that WS, it was Mk2s youngest lad who got me interested in the new technology, I had worked with computers in the oil industry, but back then they were more of a hindrance than a help, and always crashing on us?

Thanks againsmiley - winkeye



smiley - cheersSmudger.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Smudger Snippets: Keeping Up

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more