Night

2 Conversations

Night Time


Night time is the time of day where most beings are supposed to be preforming the action of sleep. This time is usually between a quarter of an hour1 after all the suns have set and no more light from them is seen directly, and when the first sun rises back again. This is usually simplified and called all time when it is "dark", this being relative to the time when it is light, called "day-time".

Wherabouts and stuff going on during the night on earth


On earth the population of humans is divided into different age groups as follows. There are also nocturnal animals which live during the night and sleep during the day. This, of course, not concerning the fact that night time is relative as all things are and night for one creature may not be night for the other causing then to call eachother "nocturnal". Now the age groups but first, "nocturnal" is actually a name one creature calls all creaturs who define night time in any other time than they do themselves, or in other words, and then the age groups will finally proceed, "nocturnal" is a creature's way of saying that another creature sleeps during its wake time and wakes during its sleep time.

Babies


Babies are a few months old to about two years, they are expected to sleep at randon hours and not have an ordered scheduale of sleep times. They usually stay awake for about four hours and then fall into a sleep of one to three hours. They are wanted to go to sleep at about [as soon as possible] and wake up at [when it finally is actually morning and we do not need to wake up every hour and not be able to sleep and be tired and dying and smelly and so on and so forth]

Children


Children are anybody aged younger that you until you are aged twenty four, then they are twelve-years-old again. They are expected to prerform the actual action of sleep during the night and are therefore the most innocent but also the most boring.

Young-Adults


Anyone your age and up to two years above it until you are twenty four. Then they are anyone aged between eighteen, sometimes even sixteen, and twenty four. They, instead of sleeping, provide a variety of activities including but not limited to partying2, playing cards, chatting, making love, mating, eating, drinking, smoking, talking, watching movies, and being on the computer.

Adults


These people are between the ages of twenty five and fourty two. They can normally be found either studying in groups, smoking in groups, or drinking in pubs. If one is not found doing any of these actions during the night, and is not sleeping with a human of the opposite sex, or has not been sleeping with a human of the opposite sex two days before that date, it is excluded from society for all eternety and will probably not sleep with a human of the opposite sex ever with the exception of anyone living in a society which actually cares about itsself, those being very few nowadays3.

People over the age of fourty two


These people have alrady been through the hard times of life and have gotten to the climax of their doubts and bad habits, they are broke and want to start a new life, therefore during the night they will be found in restaraunts, pubs, or just roaming about in the streets.

Old people


These are people aged ten years or more than you, ever. These can be expected to be either at the movies, in their homes watching movies, or sleeping dreaming about movies.

Movies people watch at nights


Movies people watch at nights are not those they would watch during the day. With the exception of things like Monty Python and Family Guy.

Where to be


If you are a hitchhicker looking for a place to be in and have fun at night time, you should check out loud, populated cities where there will be an assortment of inns, stores, shops, live preformances, pubs, and people.

Where to Lodge


If you are, on the other hand, looking for a place to rest after, for example, a sudden crash on earth due to a minor fault in the improbability of space and time, there are still great places to satisfy your intents on Earth. You should look for a calming area to sleep in. There is an assortment of areas with beautiful scenes and backgrounds, mountains, sunsets, beaches, deserts, and forests where you can just stare and fall asleep peacefully.

Most animals look for a hidden place to sleep during the night because then they are the most vulnerable. Small animals dig small holes in the ground, others may live in caves or in nests. There are thousands of beautiful places just waiting on Earth to host your stay.
1One twenty-fourth of a day.2Link needed3If you want to find a society that cares about itsself I would look for a different planet.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87730040

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more