A Conversation for Routines Before You Leave The House

My watch

Post 1

Jessie, queen of the strange - Nirvana rocks my socks!

I wear it every day. Last week, I took it off at night and set it down in a different place, and lo and behold, I forgot it in the morning. My whole day was *off* somehow. I nearly had a nervous breakdown. Also, I always let my sleep alarm go off three times. Which means I have to set it fifteen minutes before I actually have to get up, but it's very comforting.


My watch

Post 2

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

I'm glad I'm not the only one (in this and other threads) who uses snooze.

Admittedly, my clock has 2 alarms. I set the first for 7:05, it snoozes till 7:13, 7:21, 7:29 and the next alarm goes off at 7:30 and in theory I get up. Usually I get up at 7:38.


My watch

Post 3

Deb

I always use the snooze - 9 minutes on my alarm. It goes off at 0514, then 0523 when I get up to wave my partner off to work. Then I reset the alarm and go back to bed. It goes off again at 0614, 0623 (when I want to get up to catch the 0720 train), then again at 0632, then 0641 when I get up to catch the 0736 train. I do love to snooze!

Deborah smiley - towel


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more