A Conversation for Talking Point: Bond Gadgets

a resonce to the questions copied here-in

Post 1

His Divine Shadow: ACE, Shi Alyt

~What would you do with a chopper2 that fitted in your handbag?

go hunting smiley - smiley

~Design the most useful gadget since a rocket launching camera, and ~tell us all about it.

an umbrella that can shoot lightning and cause a stunning or lethal cuncusive pulse upon striking (Think Sauron's mace, ya' know the Mace of Melkor). when the umbrella is opened it would project a bulletproof shield which would also be 100% energy reflective, and naturally the handle would have a pop of funtion which would turn it into a Centauri style PPG pistol (Babylon 5 tech there I must admit). The shaft of the open umbrella would lock into a speciel slot on the back of my trenchcoat so that I could use my other hand, the one that doesn't have a PPG in it.

~What's your favourite Bond gadget?

every single one of his cars

~007 not only uses false fingerprints but nipples too. What imitation ~body parts would you like?

a false face and handprints of all the people that I don't like, I'd get my revenge on them in that when I was done with the imitation parts, they could very well be in prison for life w/out parol if not death row Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

~If you were Q, would you let Bond play with your brilliant inventions?

Only if I got the same gadget for my own personal use.


Key: Complain about this post

a resonce to the questions copied here-in

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more