A Conversation for Cleveland Bunnies

cleveland bunnies

Post 1

several, a/k/a random

hilarious! glad you had fun. panninni's, yes, or there's a place called 'the big egg' that has omelets that nearly overflow the plate. i'm 50 miles east of cleve-burg, but have fond (if rather vague) memories of nights out there.
smiley - musicalnote


cleveland bunnies

Post 2

The Psycho Chicken -- self respect intact

I'm still trying to remember the name of the club. It was something to with 'Dog' (mind you, it was also 2 years ago). Any ideas?

I just love Cleveland - it's one of the best party towns I've ever been to. Mind you, I'm planning on New Orleans next month, so I suspect that might steal the crown.

smiley - chick


cleveland bunnies

Post 3

several, a/k/a random

the salty dog saloon, perhaps? i'm partial to the little neighborhood places, what some call the 'bar-bars' and not the fancy, glitzy places. in n'awlins, you gotta have the gumbo or jambalaya at some point.
smiley - musicalnote


cleveland bunnies

Post 4

The Psycho Chicken -- self respect intact

Gumbo and Jambalaya both on the agenda - worry not. smiley - biggrin

Nah. It was a big nightclub type place. 'The Velvet Dog' - that was it!!! I do remember however a night out down on the Flats, and a rather psychadelic establishment known as the 'Have A Nice Day Cafe'. I liked that one.... smiley - cool, and 'Fat Fish Blue' does amazing food.

Need to visit Cleveland again.....

smiley - chick


cleveland bunnies

Post 5

several, a/k/a random

'fat fish blue' DOES have great music and food. if i've got an hour or so downtown, that's the place. east side, it's the coventry area or the art museum (mostly free, no beer, but fun.)
smiley - musicalnote


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Cleveland Bunnies

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more