A petition for the First Ever Researcher

2 Conversations

A petition for the First Ever Researcher

This petition is now over, as Slacker's Personal Space has been updated. I leave this page here for reminiscing over times past. Enjoy.

h2g2 doesn't need YOU

Researcher Number 1's Personal Space is a disgrace. We, the undersigned, wish for Researcher Number 11 to commerate his luck at being the first researcher on h2g2 ever by creating a more interesting Personal Space. We also wish that the Fourth Plinth in Trafalgar Square be used to honour the First Researcher. Or possibly the Queen Mum, in full army gear... shooting a deer. Otherwise, wet towels smiley - will be flung in his general direction.

The Undersigned

Oberon2001
The Anonymous Researcher
Tango
Mystrunner
Whiskey
Old Uncle Zarniwoop
Surveillance
Wildman
Whoami?
E G Mel
Bogie
Vøñkø Zë Ïñzãñè

To further this noble cause, please start a new conversation (or join an existing one) stating your support for this campaign ('Together, we can't make a difference'). I also recommend that in a least one of your posts to any forum, you write "Update Slacker or towels will be flung" at the end. This way more people will become aware of this honourable cause... or they will be very confused. Either way, it's all good.

Please note that Slacker's Personal Space has been updated recently, though not to the extent that we would like. He also posted not so long ago.

Linked to from The Post, thanks guys! smiley -

1Nickname Slacker, though real name Tim

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A853940

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more