A Conversation for The Church Of The True Brownie

Dusting the Church

Post 1

mari-rae

*A middle aged lady in a flowery sprigged dress and a much used, much loved old cardigan unlocks the door of the Church and comes in carrying cleaning buckets, dusters, and a vacuum. She turns on the lights and stands in the Church looking around. There is a faint odor of chocolate that hangs enticingly in the air.*

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaah! Maybe I'll just go into the kitchen first and bake some extra fudgy, extra cakey brownies.

smiley - biggrin


Dusting the Church

Post 2

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Oops I missed this..
Hmm, there appears to be two versions of the CotTB. Odd.


Dusting the Church

Post 3

mari-rae

smiley - laugh If there are two it must be even, not odd... smiley - laugh

Well, which Church am I dusting, then?? smiley - cross I finished the nave and the apse and the chancel and I am beginning to vacuum the north transept. Plus there are extra fudgy brownies cooking in the kitchen. It feels like I've been here a WEEK!

*Stands hands on hips tapping her foot and looking stern...*


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Church Of The True Brownie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more