A Conversation for The Post Writing Challenge - You've Never Heard of One, But Now You'll Want One

school geometry

Post 1

minorvogonpoet

I did geometry at school but have forgotten most of it smiley - doh.

I remember something called pi which enabled you to work out the area of a circle, if you hadn't eaten the pie first.smiley - porkpie

I remember that the squaw on the hide of the hippopotamus is equal to the sum of the squaws on the other two hides.

And I remember these little plastic things called protrators.


school geometry

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

In other words, geometry was pro-tracted misery?

smiley - run

*snigger*


school geometry

Post 3

minorvogonpoet

smiley - laugh
Actually, geometry wasn't as bad as algebra. I could never get the hand of all those x and ys.


school geometry

Post 4

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl Neither could I. (See today's Gheorgheniplex.)


school geometry

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

what is the volume of a cone ?

1 scoop of icecream, so not muchsmiley - sadface


school geometry

Post 6

cactuscafe

smiley - rofl so there was my life before I read about the Unequilateral Triangle Detector, and now I inhabit the life thereafter, which isn't the same at all. smiley - rofl. Now I live in a world of peculiar and slightly askew cimcumstance, and all perspectives and angles are erm ... smiley - rofl. ... somehow polished to a fine shine and a fine line, by the Prof.

cc smiley - choc


school geometry

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

modestly

smiley - smiley

in my mind and logic! straight bends DO existsmiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Post Writing Challenge - You've Never Heard of One, But Now You'll Want One

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more