A Conversation for rules for watching music tv

Hey hey

Post 1

Catwoman

I like this and am gonna tell AGG/GAG about it. Hope you don't mind. They are at U187783 if you want to go see them.

smiley - shark

No real reason why I did that.


Hey hey

Post 2

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

January 2004.

This piece has been rediscovered by CAC Continuum and will be featured in an upcoming issue even it has been previously featured in an old issue of AggGag/CAC because now it has nostalgia value.

smiley - biggrin
~jwf~


Hey hey

Post 3

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

And you call me inscrutable.


Hey hey

Post 4

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Do I?

I know that way out west they call the wind Maria but name-calling has never been a successful socialisation process for me. While I may have implied that I had some sense of your inscrutability I doubt I ever called you that to your face.

smiley - biggrin
~jwf~


Hey hey

Post 5

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

The question remains whether this entry and the one about 21 ways to become a country singer were ever actually featured in CAC. As I say, nostalgia is the latest wave of hootooness for me, but not everyone shares my sentimentality.

smiley - peacedove
jwf


Hey hey

Post 6

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

No. You're right. That was 'Zoeb.
You just called me weird.

"Nostalgia value"?


Hey hey

Post 7

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Nostalgia is one of those icky sentimental emotional states that seem to settle heavily, especially on the aged and elderly, whenever some reminder of older and 'better' times staggers into view.

It is that semi-genuine emotion that elicits sighs and the expression, "Ah, the good old days."

Unlike truly genuine emotions, nostalgia can usually be shrugged off at a moment's notice should something (anything) else come along to offer distraction.

smiley - biggrin
~jwf~


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more