A Conversation for Black & Tan: A Beer Cocktail

guinness cocktails

Post 1

urchin

you may also note that there are other great cocktails to be made with the 'old black gold', the best of which are:

chocolate milkshake:
1 pint of guinness, 1 measure tia maria. tastes remarkably like chocolate.

black bull:
1 pint of guinness, 1 can of red bull (sickly, fizzy, yellow, caffeine-based energy drink (very bad)). a good pick-me-up after several pints of straight guinness.

black velvet:
1 pint of guinness, 1 glass of champagne. very good.

toxic waste:
1 pint of guinness, 1 can of coke. this is a disaster - on no account should you attempt to mix this yourself. it's usually ordered in pubs to embarrass an unsuspecting barmaid into making a fool of herself- when the coke mixes with the guinness a reaction takes place that produces an unprecedented amount of froth that usually spreads out over quite a large surface area, at which point untold merriment abounds.


guinness cocktails

Post 2

Pershing262

Wow. I had no idea those drinks existed. I've already started updating this article, I think I will make a note of those other drinks in it.

You've also given me some great ideas for this weekend.


guinness cocktails

Post 3

Trout Montague

I'll have this if it's OK with everyone ... here now: A873281

Thanks.

Everyone in the PR/WW thread will get credits.


DMT


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more