A Conversation for World War Battlefield

Terranic command post

Post 1

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

This is the central command post on the terranic side of the battle field.
It is inside a small bomb shelter, with a desk and several maps at the wall.


Terranic command post

Post 2

The Paladin,Psychic Bulldozer and Knight of the Leisure District

Defence systems neutralised bombs set to detonate in 1 min at 18.15 bye


Terranic command post

Post 3

spook

too bad ur bomb was a dud.


Terranic command post

Post 4

dave

bombs should never have been invented


Terranic command post

Post 5

Terran

Is Dave a neutral in here?


Terranic command post

Post 6

dave

i just dont belive in war


Terranic command post

Post 7

Terran

I am fairly peaceful in real life as well. If people spent as much money on peace as they do on war, there wouldn't be half as many problems as there are now. However, in here I am a bit partial to war games, as long as there is no harm in it.

Terran smiley - earth


Terranic command post

Post 8

Rabid Monkey

Monkeys like me are normally used to be experimented on anyway, so I'm not that keen on wars.

Rabid Monkey


Terranic command post

Post 9

CYBERHUMAN

How can you be a member of the Terranic Army without believing in war? What's the point if you wanna be a soldier if you're not actually gonna fight? I think you ought to give up the army, Dave.


Terranic command post

Post 10

Rivkeh Yankee-Shoes... bashing about the BoE again

Just FYI, Terran, there is a way to use my thermo-nuclear-tickle device... but I am so caught behind in backlog I couldn't explain it at the time... are you interested in using it?

-Capt.Y.S.


Terranic command post

Post 11

dave

the army should stop war not start it.fighting is not the answer


Terranic command post

Post 12

ED-E42

War glances at dave with dark amusement in his eyes.

War: They are welcome to try... perhaps i'll tie a hand behind my back to make it fair.


Terranic command post

Post 13

dave

whats wrong with ending a arguement with words not ammo


Terranic command post

Post 14

spook

nothing normally, however, when people who enjoy having virtual wars which are fun and hurt no1 then to fight using virtual ammo to destroy virtual everything and everyone in a fun environment is reason enough to let lose and have some fun and join in. join us dave. it's fun and no1 is hurt.

spook


Terranic command post

Post 15

dave

i dont know how to play it


Terranic command post

Post 16

ED-E42

War walks up to dave and thumps him in the chest rather hard with his Maul.

War: see?


Terranic command post

Post 17

Terran

*Gets medic to patch up dave*

*looks at war* War, please don't hurt potential members smiley - smiley

Dave there isn't alot of effort involved, just go to the Terranic Army (not Tyrranic [I never understand that confusion...]) page ( A814097 ) and sign up. Then you can take it from there. There are actually a couple of none fighting members, so you don't have to fight, we're always looking for new members to help our cause.

Terran smiley - earth


Terranic command post

Post 18

ED-E42

War scratches the back of his head with the Maul.

War: He's fine, I didn't even even break any ribs.... suck it up soldier!


Terranic command post

Post 19

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

*shouts, looking about*

Yo Yank!

Where's all this massive destruction you were on about...?

*swinging her lightsaber about in a decidedly dangerous manner*


Terranic command post

Post 20

Jade (Like a lithium flower just about to bloom... She's incredible math.) and Thras (the token dragon dæmon)

Oh, and I brought the stuff from the mini-bar!

*opens her rucksack, rustles about in it, finds a random bottle of Tokay and downs it*


Key: Complain about this post