A Conversation for The Terranic Army

Guardroom

Post 1241

swl

I'm being victimised here !!smiley - sadfacesmiley - smiley


Guardroom

Post 1242

Nova Rift (Werecat/wolf, First Mate of Pirates, Captain of The white Defender, and a Jedi Padawan named Fr' Tel Powil)

Your about to be jailed if you don't shut up and listen to your commanding officer! Believe it or not but Colonel is higher rank then Private and I also have more experience on hootoo then you do! So if you don't stop now I will have you dealt with! Listen to me and you can make it far in this army!


Guardroom

Post 1243

Terran

Okay everyone, chill. smiley - ok


Guardroom

Post 1244

Nova Rift (Werecat/wolf, First Mate of Pirates, Captain of The white Defender, and a Jedi Padawan named Fr' Tel Powil)

Fine!

*grumbles and walks out of the room*

I hate new people and stupid people and arrogant people and grrr

*continues grumbling as he closes the door*


Guardroom

Post 1245

Terran

*Raises Eyebrow, looks in to space for a moment, and smiles* smiley - smiley

Hi Struggleswithlife, how are you? *waves*


Guardroom

Post 1246

Terran

erm... that should be strugglingwithlife...


Guardroom

Post 1247

Nova Rift (Werecat/wolf, First Mate of Pirates, Captain of The white Defender, and a Jedi Padawan named Fr' Tel Powil)

*opens door and peeks back in*


And I miss Kitty! And teach this guy the proper use of the threads! And situate his understanding on the consequences of omnipresence! And explain to him why the commanding officers are allowed Omnipresence!!!

*closes door again and heads to the barracks*


Guardroom

Post 1248

Terran

You still with me strugglingwithlife? Don't worry, relax and everything will be fine smiley - biggrin *laughs manically*


Guardroom

Post 1249

swl

my stamping seems to have stood on some toes !!

If so, I hope they accept my apology smiley - cheerup

However, as I understand HooToo, there's loads of threads, some light-hearted, some serious. In the lighter threads, everyone adopts a jocular persona and has a bit of a laugh using the joy of words. I've been lurking for a while and some threads which have been hilarious could certainly cause offence if taken out of context.

On the more serious threads, lively debate is indulged in a spirited fashion where views are exchanged and very personal politics expressed. All this is done in the furtherance of knowledge through debate. Some people take offence, but these are the kind of people with closed minds who refuse to admit that anyone could possibly have an opposing view. Fair enough, I don't mind. But if they want to take that attitude onto humorous threads and spoil everyone's fun, perhaps they should take a good long hard look at themselves in the mirror.

rant over, where can you get a smiley - ale in this man's army smiley - biggrin


Guardroom

Post 1250

Terran

"rant over, where can you get a ale in this man's army"

Look in the mess smiley - cheers BTW : Its a mess...

Anyway, don't worry... everyone is a little stressed. Erm... for some reason...

The Guardroom here for example though, has guards... so they may be liable to get more stressed than most... just for safety's sake, you may want to wander here there and everywhere... erm... except the guard room...


Guardroom

Post 1251

Nova Rift (Werecat/wolf, First Mate of Pirates, Captain of The white Defender, and a Jedi Padawan named Fr' Tel Powil)

*wanders back into the guard room and takes up his post*

I am still a MP right? Anyways a statement regard you SWL. I am sorry if you think this is a humourous thread. This is a Roleplaying Thread. What do you do in a RP Thread? You stay IC and avoid OCC unless you mark it like so: This is OC chat Anyways keep your IC from hopping threads! The only reason me, Creachy, Reefgirl, Ralph, and Terran are doing the whole omnipresence is because we are the ones resurrecting h2g2's roleplaying threads! Once we get them back up we will stop the omnipresence and start the *enters room* *exit room* again! Under stand? Very good now back into character!


Guardroom

Post 1252

swl

sad little man


Guardroom

Post 1253

Terran

Hey, hey, hey... lets not get personal here... thats out of order


Guardroom

Post 1254

Nova Rift (Werecat/wolf, First Mate of Pirates, Captain of The white Defender, and a Jedi Padawan named Fr' Tel Powil)

No I was like this back in the day of like 2002. I was what started to turn the Army around! Then I disappeared and lost internet and lost time and I come back to this hell hole! I want to change it now and start it off the right way! If you have a problem with a roleplaying thread then please take your leave you won't be missed!


Guardroom

Post 1255

Terran

Right! Someone stop agrivating the other. And shame on the first person to say "I'm outta here", cos thats the wimps way out.

Now seriously whats going on here?


Guardroom

Post 1256

swl

beats me ? Scroll back a few posts and figure it out.


Guardroom

Post 1257

Terran

I'm not taking sides... but I do want this to end...

So someone interactively shake hands, or whatever, but this isn't continuing.


Guardroom

Post 1258

swl

I'm sorry Terran, despite all outward appearances to the contrary, it seems this is a thread where one has to know without being told all the nuances, rules and silly abbreviations to participate. This Fr Novo character has flown off the handle twice this evening for no apparent reason at two separate people. It's a pity when one person feels they can spoil things for others purely to maintain what they see as their own elevated position. Sad really.smiley - sadface


Guardroom

Post 1259

Terran

Well Spook has a lot to answer for on the position side of things...

So you're right, that it not fair that since you've just started that you don't have the advantage of all the nuances of the army... I agree, and its something I plan to do about...

But all the same, this is supposed to be a place to enjoy yourself, and am disturbed by the heat that I've seen over the last couple of pages.

Can we draw a line under this? *gets pen*


Guardroom

Post 1260

swl

draw away Sah !

smiley - footprintssmiley - footprints


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more