A Conversation for Dungeons and Dragons club

information

Post 1

saint she - fly or die - angel, spy, assassin

im not really paying much attention so i know that ive missed games.. but ould you just explain this to me... reply and possibly help me be an elf?
smiley - elf


information

Post 2

TBC

basically you role play your character in a world made by the GM (games master or whatever you want to call him). Only one game has been played so far so that sort of shows you what you have to do... (look at the game 2 thread)...

~Skenvoy


information

Post 3

AK - fancy that!

damn this is too obsoletesmiley - cross hmmm.


information

Post 4

TBC

whats obsolete?

~Skenvoy


information

Post 5

AK - fancy that!

this page and everything, the whole thing is a year old and I see no point in trying to revive it there weren't many people here anyway...


information

Post 6

TBC

tell me about it... I was the only person to take part in the first (and only) mission

~Skenvoy


information

Post 7

AK - fancy that!

yeah I noticed... you would get mroe today but you would have to remake all the pages here.
I would join one of these if there was a new one. You could play D&D on h2g2, that would be pretty cool actually... no quick thinking on your feet, so everything fits together and makes sense perfectly...
*thinks* just a page for each character and maybe notes for whats been done...


information

Post 8

TBC

yeah but adventures would take a while.... and there could be soem other problems...

~Skenvoy


information

Post 9

AK - fancy that!

I suppose... cheating would be far more possible, but there *would* be written records of everything...


information

Post 10

AK - fancy that!

I suppose... cheating would be far more possible, but there *would* be written records of everything...


information

Post 11

TBC

well I was thinking more that i people are away for a bit then an adventure could be finished before they get to it... things like that

~Skenvoy


information

Post 12

AK - fancy that!

oh yeah... an AIM chat room would be good for that sorta...

h2g2 isnt thoguh...

you wouldn't know when the dm is getting ready to say something...

but msot dnd sessions take a long time anyway?


information

Post 13

TBC

true true... but i doubt you'd get anywhere near as much done...

~Skenvoy


Key: Complain about this post