A Conversation for More Things You Wanted To Know About Loup.Dargent...

Its me lol

Post 1

The Paladin,Psychic Bulldozer and Knight of the Leisure District

Hello,just being nosey as usual lol.

The page is getting better and at least you have some taste in music.

Jean michel Jarre is one of my favs along with Queen,Billy Idol,Clannad & a few others lol

Anyway keep up the good work.You deserve a smiley - coffee break & some smiley - cake see you later.

Avril
smiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zen


Its me lol

Post 2

Loup Dargent

well, that's the idea; people are welcome to read what i put here... hehe...
plus the entries i linked to my pages obviously...

clannad... i only know from one of the robin hood tv series i'm afraid... i could relate to the music tho' as it's very close to some of brittany's groups' musics...

jean-michel jarre, well he made me proud to be french... hehe... saw his concert when he came to london (docklands)... twas gigantic...

it's a pity nobody wrote something on serge gainsbourg... he was married to jane birking [so the british connection is there..] and one of his early songs with jane birking [je t'aime moi non plus] was banned from the british radio stations... hehe... but behind his cheeky and rebellious facade he was also a wonderful poet...

toyah... well i saw her in concert during the first years i was in london... she filled the stage with her presence...

queen... i think samarkand said it all...
the first time i saw them on tv was with "we are the champions"... there was a cartoon with frogs in it if i remember well...hehe...

i got more to put there...

but unfortunately i have to free the tv for a while...

talk later..


Its me lol

Post 3

The Paladin,Psychic Bulldozer and Knight of the Leisure District

Some other songs you may know from Clannad without knowing it are:

1.Theme from "Harry's Game"

2.I will find you,from "The Last of The Mohicans.

3.Now is here,from 'Robin of Sherwood'

4.Robin (The hooded man)from "Robin of Sherwood"

5.Strange Land,from "Robin of Sherwood"

6.Lady Marion from "Robin of Sherwood"

hehehehehe there's more than you thought lol.

I watched The docklands concert at home and I liked the preying mantis he had on the tower blocks.I also watched the millenium concert he gave,brilliant.


Its me lol

Post 4

Loup Dargent

re: clannad... yeah i wouldn't be surprised if i've heard most of them... apart for harry's game which i haven't watched... [can't watch everything innit... hehe...]

re: jean-michel jarre... the use of lasers/images etc... does contribute to the powerful effect of his music... after that when you listen to one of his cds you tend to remember the visual aspect of his shows...
very impressive... and very effective....

my favourite, tho' the lyrics are not THAT good, is "revolution"... i find it fun to sing...

anyway i was glad to find an entry about him... saved me a lot of writing there... lol...

i do like this linking facility... all these information on things and people i like there for people to read if they want to know more about some of them... it does beat just saying "i like comics books"... and as i got a few more entries to link for that subject... it should give a good idea of what comic books are about these days...

oh well that should do for now... hehe...

talk later...


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for More Things You Wanted To Know About Loup.Dargent...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more