A Conversation for Singularly Hidden Avoidant Denizens Of the Web or S.H.A.D.O.W.

Games room and Bar.

Post 361

Ceba

I'm not sure i can play either at once.smiley - erm


Games room and Bar.

Post 362

IctoanAWEWawi

*wanders in looking exhausted*

Well, that's most of the experiments boxed up and stored ready for any move. My but that intelligent vacuum cleaner has come up with some very cunning tricks and ideas above its station. Maybe I should have limited its intelligence slightly. Oh well, got the thing in the end.

A smiley - ale is in order methinks.


Games room and Bar.

Post 363

Ceba

Should have asked for help, i'm world renowned as one of the top hoover hunters in my household.


Games room and Bar.

Post 364

IctoanAWEWawi

now I find out!

Well, maybe you could help when I'm packing up the tools and weapons section of the sanctum? Should just involved puting things in boxes and applying all the relevant hazard labels. Providing you observe the handling instructions you'll be fine - I don't think any of the experimental anti-theft devices were left functional.


Games room and Bar.

Post 365

Ceba

Anti-theft devices eh? Might have to nick one of them.


Games room and Bar.

Post 366

IctoanAWEWawi

yeah, the one that sliced your fingers off was really good - problem was the friend/foe detector needed some calibration. No one ever sent one back, mind, and I never had any emails of complaint. But people did seem to stop wanting them after quite a short period.

And no one knows if the anti-grav based self hiding device worked well cos it hid itself 'just in case' before we could even test it. Oh well.


Games room and Bar.

Post 367

Ceba

But surely if we are members of SHADOW the machines would not notice we were there!!


Games room and Bar.

Post 368

Vip

With a scream that loud, Ceba, there's no hope of the machine not noticing you. smiley - tongueout

smiley - fairy


Games room and Bar.

Post 369

IctoanAWEWawi

unfortunately the genius of my inventions is of such a high degree that simple lack of noticability is no defense.

Although I'll grant that a similar degree of genius in actually getting the darn things to do what I designed them to do would be useful. I suspect they do, they're just being spiteful to their creator.


Games room and Bar.

Post 370

Ceba

Are you saying that you've invented a machine that has an emotion?


Games room and Bar.

Post 371

IctoanAWEWawi

dunno, if you find one, you could ask it.
No reason why it shouldn't though.


Games room and Bar.

Post 372

Ceba

*Wanders off to find an emotional machine*


Games room and Bar.

Post 373

IctoanAWEWawi

just be careful - vindictive, spiteful and cruel are also classed as such smiley - winkeye


Games room and Bar.

Post 374

Ceba

What was that about Vin Diesel being spicy and cool? How is that possible?


Games room and Bar.

Post 375

Teasswill

Don't forget the cheerful doors in H2G2 - and wasn't there an irritating toaster in Red Dwarf?

I think all machines have emotions. They can certainly be very stubborn at times.


Games room and Bar.

Post 376

IctoanAWEWawi

vin Diesel? One of the greatest acting machines ever produced by the Ford Commercial Vehicles division. Very fuel efficient, too.


Games room and Bar.

Post 377

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

Will have to invent Cribbridge, then!!!!!!!!


smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh
GT


Games room and Bar.

Post 378

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Don't suppose you have had time to deal with any remaining sharks,piranhas etc in the inner sanctum Ictoan?And can you assure me that the cellar is completely empty?In fact have you cleared ALL your various work stations around the clubhouse.


Games room and Bar.

Post 379

IctoanAWEWawi

um, you know that situation where you ask your 8 yr old if they've washed behind their ears and they say 'yes'?

Well, um, 'yes'?


Games room and Bar.

Post 380

toybox

smiley - lurk


Key: Complain about this post