A Conversation for Nitrogen Narcosis

No Subject

Post 1

Miztres

This was a really great article, well written and informative. I hope it is picked for the edited guide. Anyway, just a few typos to report....I'm sure these buggers hide, no matter how well you look, someone else will find more.smiley - biggrin



"numbness if the lips, legs and feet" of the lips..?

"An added hazard, if you can call it that, is that in a decompression chamber talking to each other is possible" Not possible?


No Subject

Post 2

Stuart

Many thanks for your kind words Miztres.

Yes, you can experiance numbness in any place where there are nerves, and believe me the lips are full of them. Thats why we use them for kissing. With one possible exception, they are the most sensative part of our bodies. Never had a local anasthetic from a dentist? There's a good way to experience numbness of the lips.

I dont understand your second comment. Yes you can talk to each other inside a decompression chamber.

Perhaps another comma might be in order to make sure that it is clear that the occupants that are talking to each other and not the decompression chambers.

Regards

Stuart


No Subject

Post 3

Stuart

Having had it pointed out to me in language a five year old child could understand, I have finally realised where the error lies.

I read the sentance regarding numbness IN the lips umpteen times and failed to notice the error.

Many thanks

Stuart


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more