A Conversation for Net Junkies United - Scottish Branch

Power cuts

Post 1

Spammer

OK - I thought I was going to have a power cut earlier - I nearly freaked. Has anyone else felt this panic?


Power cuts

Post 2

Eggy - XP doesnt like final fantasy VII

Ive been through the full panic. I was sitting online minding my own buisness at about 2 one morning, and the power cut off!!! I was so freaked i went to bed and hid under the covers, i totaly though Bill Gates was coming for me!!
E


Power cuts

Post 3

Spammer

It's so scary isn' it!

Once I was sitting online and I had a power cut - luckily I was just going to bed but being slightly "merry" I just left everything and in the morning - my screen was green - I couldn't read anything! Bizarre!


Power cuts

Post 4

Eggy - XP doesnt like final fantasy VII

Did anyone have any power cuts today then? Pure miging it down.
E


Power cuts

Post 5

Spammer

Yes!!!!! I was devasted!!!!! I lost half an hour of internet time trying to get the server back up and running. To say I was tearing my hair out was an understatement!!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more