A Conversation for Reading in School

I got kicked out for doing that!

Post 1

Sierra Indigo - now Cheesecakethulhu flavoured

But it's still a fun thing if you can get away with it. And depending on your school and what you're reading, it may even be more educational than what the teacher's trying to teach...


I got kicked out for doing that!

Post 2

HuhWhy

I nearly got a referal, which probobly would have ment a suspension. But my Algebra teacher was nice about it and changed her mind, thank goodness! She remembered that she had forgotten to warn me the last time I was caught. I was only actually caught three times, which is amazing considering I was reading nearly every period.

PS
I can't beleive you were actually kicked out! How many times were you CAUGHT?


I got kicked out for doing that!

Post 3

HuhWhy

PPS
smiley - footprintsI'm going away for a week starting tomarrow, so don't be mad if I don't answersmiley - footprints


I got kicked out for doing that!

Post 4

Sierra Indigo - now Cheesecakethulhu flavoured

Erm, I wasn't caught as much as I'd just sit there blatantly reading up the back of the class. Harming no one, by the way, but still...smiley - biggrin Have fun whilst you're away!


I got kicked out for doing that!

Post 5

HuhWhy

Tsk Tsk Tsk-if only my article had existed!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more