A Conversation for Things I have had Published

he-he-he

Post 1

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

I've been online today way too long... haven't eaten... foaming at the mouth... but I did one last check of the <./>info</.> page, just to see how much rambling I had done, and confirm how bad my relapse to h2g2 addiction has become this week... and there you were, in the '20 most recent entries' list!
LOL.
You have a true AggGag spirit!
peace
~jwf~


he-he-he

Post 2

Catwoman

Only just noticed this as had not expected anyone to have anything to say (or to even read it, to be honest).

Must write more stuff.

Is there any way I can tell which entries I've got under the 'notify me of new conversations about this entry' thing?


he-he-he

Post 3

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

You can click 'reply' to each of your own entries and start a new conversation. Posting to an existing thread or creating a new one will subscribe you to that thread and it will bounce back to the top of your most recent conversations list each time someone posts to it.

But starting a thread does not necessarily mean everyone will post directly to that thread. Some may start other new threads on any of your entries. So, clicking the 'notify me' line at the bottom of each entry will bring all new postings by others onto your list of recent conversations.

I'm sure I have entries and probably postings I have never seen or replied to because I forgot to click 'notify me'. It's inevitable.

peace
~jwf~


he-he-he

Post 4

Catwoman

So there's no 'notify me to everything written about stuff I wrote' button then?

Darn.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Things I have had Published

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more