Things I have had Published

1 Conversation

This is the very un-exciting page of things that I have had published.

Since I really can't be bothered to write properly for the Edited Guide, the only place that people are going to see my writing is somewhere within The Post. And that's fine, because I think more people read that than read the 'Newest Entries' section on the Front Page. Personally I skip straight to the log-in section.

Things Published on the Front Page

That's the Front Page of The Post, obviously.

The Post seems to have a strange obsession with creating a whole new entry of your writing, adding a picture, and, er, that's about it. But the result is that there are two copies of what you did, the original and the one The Post made. Not that it makes that much of a difference, but if you're looking for someone to talk to about the subject, there may already be a conversation going on, but on the other page.

Films of Books...

The first thing I ever had published, the first thing I ever wrote in fact (discounting my personal page), the symbol of my return to H2G2.

Yeah, right. Anyway, this is a mini-rant, written shortly after Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings came out (the first ones).

This one was in the Post, this one wasn't.

He or She?

H2G2 nicknames confuse me. Is this on purpose? Am I alone in this problem?

I started writing this to try to work out if there was a system to use to avoid this dilemma, but got it in by claiming one of the (male) regular contributors1 sounded like a girl, and that a certain (female) Assistant Editor had a male name.

Badges

For some reason the 'contibute' button on the Post's website is having problems, which is why my plea for a badge was published anonymously.

Things Published in AGG/GAG

AGG/GAG is a wonderful place to be, but the advertisers do pay less2.

The Colours of Black

In no way is this me sucking up to The Minister. Honest.

Edited Guide

Not on purpose, I must add.

Chain Stories

Does exactly what it says on the tin

This Page is Too Short!

If anyone wants to make this page longer, and by doing so make me very happy, please feel free to go to my page and look around.

1I refuse to give names here, otherwise nobody would ever get around to reading the actual article.2What I'm trying to say is that you (probably) won't get so many people reading it. Their clicky fingers get all worn out, you see.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A788006

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more