A Conversation for Motorcycling Superheroes - the Role-Playing Game

The Doctor

Post 1

BobTheFarmer

Name: The Doctor

Bike:
Custom matt black Harley V-rod. Reshaped with the radiator a little higher and slightly longer forks to give it 'just a little' more turning angle. The seating psition has been changed to a more 'drag' position and all the lights and mirrors have been removed leaving this a 'stealth' bike. A Nox system has been installed, although even The Doctor is slightly scared of this and refuses to use it or let his mates have a go.

Gear:
Spun spidersilk bullet-proof leathers (black of course), with armorgel on all impact points and self-inflating air-bags to cover any other bits.

Kevlar reinforced helmet (matt black again), with a heavily tinted visor making a view of the face impossible. (The Doctor never reveals his whole face)

If you were to look at the gap between leathers and helmet you would see a black bandanna, inscribed with ancient chinese symbols.

Upon his feet The Doctor wears substantial black multi-buckled motocross boots. Nor real reason, he just thinks they look bad.

The Doctor is a bad motherf**ker.

Equipment:
The Doctor carries a Chinese sword (what's it's name again?) One like in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Something that relies on flex, edge and speed over weight.

He also carries a small sidearm and a silencer.

For missions where firepower is known to be needed, he has access to a Heckler and Koch MP5 with attached stun grenade launcher, experimental CRE rifle (Coherent Radiation Emitting rifle - Laser to you or me), and an amount of C5 with proximity/timed/radio detonators.

The Doctor knows his weapons, but prefers going in unarmed. Stealth and skill use a hell of a lot more talent than blowing everything up. The Doctor knows this. He's tried both ways.

Profession:

The Doctor is supposed to be a rich layabout, he appears to have no job to those who know him well.

However to those who dont know him very well, or to those whose knowledge of him is very (and we mean very) brief, he is an assassin. Or a 'Prejudiced Negotiator' as he is known to those who employ him. He thinks he is on the Good side in a fight with no good or evil.
His forte is stealth and leaving no mark of his presence. Those who follow his 'career' have noted that his one weakness is that he has to leave a single clue at each 'job'. A single hair, a scribbled phone number, one possesion or part of him he must leave behind, the reasons for this are currently unknown.

The Doctor recieves his intructions via the 'net. Therefore he will always have a laptop attached to a mobile present.

Skills:

The Doctor applies himself using a combination of Aikido and Kung Fu, as well as schooling in the art of Ninja. If a target is knocked out in a room full of guards and the guards have no idea that it has happened then it is probably The Doctor. The Doctor can also apply some of his skill to his riding, in a kind of Crouching Tiger flying manner, however this is only for short bursts and will soon drain him.

Base:

The Doctor has a mobile trailer kind of set-up, a bit like Knightrider.
This contains spare bikes and gear.




The Doctor

Post 2

BadZen

Hey there, I'm going to start the game soon, still want to play?

Could you please be a bit more specific about your super-power?

smiley - cheers


The Doctor

Post 3

BobTheFarmer

Yeah sure I'd like to play.

Specific, Martial arts master... With weak levitation powers, you know, like can double back-flip over 30ft walls like most kung fu...


The Doctor

Post 4

BadZen

Sounds good. No downside for you, those levitation powers aren't as powerful as some of the others smiley - smiley

Join the game when you wish.

smiley - cheers


The Doctor

Post 5

BobTheFarmer

Sorry mate, i dont feel up to anything right now, and dont think i will for a bit. Ive just split up with my gf


The Doctor

Post 6

BadZen

Form Letter:

I've got so many people to apologise to that I'm copying this to everyone. Due to dramas in my RL, I've been unable to fulfill my online obligations.

This also means that I will have to cancel the game. Sorry for stuffing everyone around.

Talk to you soon
BadZen

Hope you've recovered from your split, Bob. Good luck.


The Doctor

Post 7

BobTheFarmer

Yeah, its cool again now BZ.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more