A Conversation for Naturism

Sex Crimes

Post 1

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

>Sexual offences? There are much lower rates of sex related crime in naturist communities..

I seriously doubt that there's any data to back this up. Are there large naturist communites that have a police departments that report information to the FBI?


Sex Crimes

Post 2

Howard

Experience at Cap d'Agde does support the claim that fewer sexual crimes are committed in naturist environments. Apart from anything else, an excited man stands out from the crowd and is easily ejected.

As I live in Europe, the FBI have no relevance. I gather from US naturist sites that the official attitude to naturism in the US verges on the insane. There are even reports (probably exaggerated) that officials have covered nude statues etc. Europe has a far more balanced attitude to naturism.

I think that sex crimes are caused by repression. It is interesting to note that violence (even the military kind) is more common in countries where religious fundamentalism is rife. I make no apology for "confusing" violence with sex crimes, there are essentially the same thing.

Naturism works against the forces of repression and encourages a healty attitude toward bodies and other people.


Sex Crimes

Post 3

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

How many sex crimes have you been exposed to in areas where you wear clothes?


Sex Crimes

Post 4

Howard

How many sex crimes have you been exposed to in areas where you wear clothes?

Clothed one, nude none.


Sex Crimes

Post 5

Martin Harper

Last I checked, sex crimes were primarily about power, not sexual excitement, and perpetrators of such crimes need not necessarilly be sexually excited.

*shrug*
-Martin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more