A Conversation for The Zen Method of Writing a Term Paper

Peer Review: A753752 - The Zen Method of Writing a Term Paper

Post 1

the zen master of spork

Entry: The Zen Method of Writing a Term Paper - A753752
Author: the zen master of spork - U107252

You never know when a Zen method will come in handy... especially around 10 at night the day before a paper is due smiley - smiley


A753752 - The Zen Method of Writing a Term Paper

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

I can't see any Zen in this. It sounds to me more like the normal way of writing a paper. Zen is supposed to involve koans: small contradictory parables which allow you contemplate the useless of thought. I don't see any of that here.


A753752 - The Zen Method of Writing a Term Paper

Post 3

Gnomon - time to move on

If you want this to become an Edited Entry, (which I assume you do since it is in Peer Review), you will have to do more work on it. You seem to have a few different entries here which are linked together. This all very neat and hyperlinky, but that's not the way entries in Peer Review work. Each entry must be complete in itself. It may link to entries in the Edited Guide (ones which have already been published, in effect) or it may link to reputable external websites, but it can't link to another entry which is also in Peer Review or one that has never been near Peer Review. So you should combine all your work into one entry, with separated headed paragraphs for each of the techniques.

If you really want separate entries linked together, you must put this through as a University project rather than through Peer Review.


A753752 - The Zen Method of Writing a Term Paper

Post 4

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

This one will hit the 2 month mark for the Flea Market on Sunday the 21st....

smiley - alienfrown
Mikey


A753752 - The Zen Method of Writing a Term Paper

Post 5

The GR Manoeuvre --- a posting a day keeps the reaper away

duly noted.


Key: Complain about this post