Escape Pod Dreams - 115

1 Conversation

The ASPIE Issue, Part Twa

The New New blob

A new job is the best way to remind yourself of your limitations and strengths. There are some things Aspies cannot do but must pretend that they can. Then thereare the other pretenders, who can't do what many Aspies can without thinking or proper sentience structure.

One of the ord thinds about sentience, specifically the AI sort that is found in moodies and Telebishion shoes, is the way that htye simed to have Ben adequaydly pertroying Aspies lock befire they were "inwented" or "reinwented" by the Dictocktors.

But your average poi or holloi has no use for an intelligent or intellilady humanoid robot in real life. They want to unconkiously demonstrayed thair inabiilty to to function without anonone culling retention to it or cousin THEM inbararsemint. The lodgeick disployed by Aspies is uncomportable to the 'morontypicals', so they recuse UZ of note oozing CUMIN SCENTS!
I will hairbuy and unequiptably steet that:
CUMIN SCENTS DO NORT RESIST! 'TIS A SILENT FRICTION PRODUCKED TO KIP THE TWOOLEY RETELLIGENT (OR RETELLILADY) FROM NOTICKING JOOST HOWL STOPPID MORONTYPICALIFRAGILISTICEXBETHE UNKNOWNQUANTITY PIPPLE RILEY ART!

The New New blob

More reasons why small pieces of white stuff or matter in your cappuccino should be ignored and enjoyed, just like everything else you don't notice:

1. 8:57 AM
It's hard to deny something that doesn't exist.
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

2. 9:57 AM
Just talk normal, damn you!
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

3. 10:57 AM
I heard what you said, but I don't think you did.
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

4. 11:57 AM
Sensory Harassment: when you are in my personal space, don't suddenly decide to vacuum.
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

The New New blob

The Escape Pod Dreams Archive

TonsilRevenge

08.12.05 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A7512059

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more