A Conversation for The Tuc Fortuneswell Memorial

It's a sad day

Post 1

Evangeline

smiley - peacedove

Hello, Tuc.

We never met when you were here. Although, we do have at least one mutual friend (a caped, crusading washcloth). I've also heard a bit about you, as well, from a very reliable source.

I remember how the news of your accident rippled across the site. In an online list of thirty researchers, about ten would have the black arm band or farewell comment in their screen name. It was touching to see that kind of tribute. Especially, since I've lost relatives in similar situations... twice.

I remember Cal showing up the first time around. Even though he was obviously hurting in that way that nothing else can hurt, he was always polite and friendly to whoever he met. That's when I first met him, at the campsite and united friends pages.

I missed him when he left the first time. I was happy to see that he made his way back here.

Unfortunately, this time around, things were different. The people around him weren't as caring as the ones he befriended the first time around. He was even made to feel uncomfortable when he simply wanted to say "hello" to you, as if there was something wrong with that. Some of these people even got jealous and did nasty things.

Now, he has decided to leave the site permanently. The site that meant so much to him because of you having been here. The site where your memorial is. If I could fix that I would.
smiley - rose


It's a sad day

Post 2

RoseRed

*another mutual old friend passes through to honor Tuc*

smiley - rose

smiley - cuddle


It's a sad day

Post 3

Evangeline

I'm sure Tuc and Cal will recognize you.
smiley - cuddle


It's a sad day

Post 4

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

smiley - cuddle certain wash items are always welcome


It's a sad day

Post 5

Evangeline

RoseRed, I told you that you would be recognized.
smiley - biggrin


It's a sad day

Post 6

Evangeline

*quietly says a prayer for the Fortuneswell family*

*places smiley - rosesmiley - rose at the memorial*


It's a sad day

Post 7

Floh Fortuneswell

smiley - rose for Dax
smiley - rose for tuc
smiley - rose for Snowy
smiley - cuddle for Cal and all friends.


It's a sad day

Post 8

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

floh smiley - cuddle thankyou


It's a sad day

Post 9

Floh Fortuneswell

You're welcome smiley - hug


It's a sad day

Post 10

Evangeline


Happy Birthday, Tuc.

smiley - rose


It's a sad day

Post 11

Evangeline

smiley - rose


Key: Complain about this post