A Conversation for Sciences and Technologies

Alien Races

Post 1

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

THE MINIONS: The Minions are a race of robots, who are controled by some unknown force. They strike with speed, skill and power, sparing no-one as they fufil the orders of their hidden masters. They do not have planets as such, but they often build factories on planets or asteroids with high mineral content in order to build more weapons, vehicles, and Minions.
MINION BATTLEFLEETS: Minion fleets consist of one or more Command Ships (Federal Reference Code: MF-C "Empath"), easily recognisable by the enormous communication arrays. If one of these ships is enountered, it is vital that all communications are blocked. But even then the Minions will spot the cut-off, but will often send a minimal scout party to investigate.
The primary Minion attack craft is the MF-1 "Stormcrow". It is slightly larger than the Federal "Demon" (which is the largest known one man fighter-bomber in existance) and sports two Plasma cannons. It's hull is composed of Polarised Adamantium Hull, capable of absorbing all but the most powerful of weapons, though their armour can be breached with lesser weapons if hit in the right spot...
The Minions also sport the MF-2 "Obliterator", a massive bomber capable of taking out a space station in large numbers. There armament is unknown (no wreak has ever been recovered) but we know they possess four Plasma cannons.
Minion Infantry are about eight foot tall and built of Adamantium plating. They are strong robots, and they can only be 'killed' by destroying a critical system (all of which are heavily armoured), or by causing huge amounts of damage (58-94% destruction). They are armed with Plasmaguns, and will never flee unless they are sure they cannot win (in twenty three engagements, they have been known to flee only twice).


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sciences and Technologies

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more