A Conversation for Khar Siid: Ship On The Edge of Darkness

The Bridge

Post 81

Cardinal Noah (is now back!!!)

*follows map*

*finds canteen and taxes smiley - tea*

ahhhh, better


The Bridge

Post 82

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Guides the ship into the asteroid belt, expertly avoiding the Dark Matter. Spots something out in the distance.*
[Wesker] Sir, we seem to have found a Starship Graveyard... I believe we should raise shields and arm weapons until we are safely out of reach.
[Quicksilver] What!? You want us to /leave/ this place!? Look, Starship Graveyards are full of archeotechs-
[Wesker] -And pirates-
[Quicksilver] *Ignoring Wesker* -that could be of immense value to the ship, not to mention the Federation.
[Wesker] *sighs* The Federation is gone. Earth is lost, and the colonies are scattered all to hell. We are all that's left: Khar Siid; a ship on the edge of darkness, and unless you would rather us become Khar Siid; a great big piece of Archeotech for a bunch of Pirates to come loot after blasting us into space debris, I suggest we ignore it.
[Quicksilver] Frag you, Wesker, you worthless little fu... Cap, what do you say?


The Bridge

Post 83

Cardinal Noah (is now back!!!)

[lizzy] i vote yes if they have Earl Grey smiley - erm


The Bridge

Post 84

recrash

"May I presume this Earl Gray is a pirate friend of yours, Lizzy, who can give us safe passage? In any case, Mr. Wesker, I must agree with Quicksilver. There could be much that is of value there, and I intend to salvage it."

(Standing up now, the captain's station coming alive with sensor feeds of the drifting debris field.)

"Go to yellow alert, all fighter crews on standby. Full power to shields and sensors, there's no sense in trying to hide. I want you to advance slowly, Mr. Wesker, at a speed wich you can quickly decelerate from and throw into reverse."


The Bridge

Post 85

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Wesker] Roger that sir... Captain! Energy signature! It's penetrated our shields! ... Intruder in Shuttlebay 1! Move out!


The Bridge

Post 86

Cardinal Noah (is now back!!!)

[lizzy] smiley - yikes

*draws weapon*

grrrrrr


The Bridge

Post 87

recrash

"Augie, be ready to evacuate that area. We're going extreme quarantine, blast doors are ready to seal it and blow it out with drive plasma if we have to. But I don't think we'll need to go that far."


The Bridge

Post 88

recrash

Don't you think you're overreacting a mite?
But I hate teleporters! There was a time, when I though I was all alone in the locker room...


The Bridge

Post 89

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Quicksilver] Don't worry Cap, he's a friend of mine...


The Bridge

Post 90

recrash

Fine. We'll see how he makes out. But know this, Mr. Quicksilver - he's your charge from now till he proves himself. You'll have to answer for it if anything goes wrong.


The Bridge

Post 91

recrash

Update: See Captain's Dining for script

Reminder: Check the Bulletin Board regularly


The Bridge

Post 92

Bobo(VIPER) (Secruity Chief for Khar Siid) (Undead!?)

::materlizes in::
so this looks like where most of the gang hangs out...
::shoots his cheap little bbgun in the air wanting to make everyone go quiet but obviously not haveing any effect::


The Bridge

Post 93

Wargamer (The Wanderer)


Okay, so this stuff for the plot... Is that yet to happen, or has it already happened?


The Bridge

Post 94

recrash

It begins now.


BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.
<Sensor alert.
BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.
Wesker...


The Bridge

Post 95

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

[Wesker] What the... Passive Scanner array has something... Computer, lock and run level 1 scan on object...
*Waits.*
[Wesker] Hmm... I seem to have a large thermal anomaly on sensors...
[Quicksilver] You should cut down on the curries...


The Bridge

Post 96

recrash

The captain has been twirling a Bhuddist prayer wheel with one hand. Stop-start, stop-start, spinning. Wafting his prayers to heaven-

"What do the other scanner arrays say, Mr. Wesker? Is it a natural phenomenon?"


The Bridge

Post 97

recrash

The Captain watches, tensing, as the sensors brin clearer and clearer reports of whatever was out there. PIng, PIng, PIng, proxmity alerts - he had a sudden image of a huge, enormous, all-encompassing lump of gargantuan mass and power, steadily bearing down on the suddenly frail-lookign Khar Siid.


The Bridge

Post 98

Bobo(VIPER) (Secruity Chief for Khar Siid) (Undead!?)

so what ya want me to do capt?


The Bridge

Post 99

recrash

(turning to Bobo) stand by to repel boarders - the old fashioned way!


The Bridge

Post 100

Bobo(VIPER) (Secruity Chief for Khar Siid) (Undead!?)

oye oye captain
::heads for the rebel boarders::

did you mean repel or rebel?


Key: Complain about this post