A Conversation for Khar Siid: Ship On The Edge of Darkness

The Cryostasis Hall

Post 1

recrash

Cold; sheer cold. Heavy clouds of vapor trails down the heavy armor shells of the cryo pods. The hall stretches off into distance and shadow. The cieling disappears as well; line after line of pods. You can't see if they're active or not.

Okay, that's enough peeking at the door. Step back now, this area is off limits.

C'mon, I'll give ya a lollipop.


The Cryostasis Hall

Post 2

Bobo(VIPER) (Secruity Chief for Khar Siid) (Undead!?)

::opens the rusty sealed door::
now where could those blasted orcs be....
::walks threw the door holding a dim-lit latern and the usual BBgun::


The Cryostasis Hall

Post 3

recrash

Bobo walked down the frosted metal corridors alone, carrying a light. It wasn't needed though, as each cryo-chamber automatically lit up when he passed. He shivered as he saw some of the occupants were so old, their bodies had broken apart, and their flesh hung in frozen ribbons off their bones.

Suddenly, blinking lights.

Hello? Coming from two pods.

"What does this button do?" he asked to himself.


The Cryostasis Hall

Post 4

Bobo(VIPER) (Secruity Chief for Khar Siid) (Undead!?)

::pushes the button being the curious little smiley - devil he is::


The Cryostasis Hall

Post 5

recrash

POOM! A Japanese Samurai in full armor, a Viking Berserker complete with axe, and a 1920's Chicago gangster fell from their pods and lay on the floor, moaning.


The Cryostasis Hall

Post 6

Bobo(VIPER) (Secruity Chief for Khar Siid) (Undead!?)

::screams like a little girl, then kicks the Samurai in the shin::


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more