The h2g2 Post 13.09.10

1 Conversation



Posted: 13th September 2010


 

 

Moments

Today, I spontaneously got my bike out and cycled through the town. It was warm (hot even), and all went well. Unfortunately, I decided to take the bus back, but that didn't work out as planned. I found myself cycling parts to fetch the bus home (I had to change lines), and had to face some very steep hills. The bus didn't come when it should come, so I cycled on. I didn't get far, though. The next hill saw me pushing my bike, and then I gave up and waited for the next bus (the one I originally wanted to take overtook me when I was only a few metres from the next bus stop). A bit of cycling and a few hills, and I'm exhausted and my legs don't play. I had an "I'm really past my 'best before' date now" moment.

However, our articles are as fresh as ever, but most of them are somehow about those moments, too. Please enjoy the current issue of the Post.


Bel


 

 
THE WORLD THROUGH A LENS

 

 



 

 

INTERESTING MOMENTS


 

 

 

 
PESKY MOMENTS

 

 



 

 
NICE MOMENTS

 

 



 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION

 

 


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A72566139

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more