A Conversation for DIET is a Four Letter Word

Thank you

Post 1

Tashalls, Muse of Flights of Fancy (Losing Weight at A858170)

This is a great entry. Completely the philosophy I am trying to live by at the moment. I have 40kg to lose, and am doing it on the Weight Watchers plan, and am finding success so far. I am also doing this time a little differently, as I am posting an online journal at my space to "Keep me Honest", and also motivated.

So thanks for the great entry, it is certainly inspiring!


Thank you

Post 2

Conceited Little Megapuppy - Inbound traveller and Unas Matriarch

Hi Tashalls,

Thank you for the compliment smiley - cheerup

I'm glad it's being helpful - I think I've got the people and the consultant at the Slimming club to thank for that. It's a gathering of wisdom from a wide range of sources - the talks we have at the club, what other people have said, and my own experiences (along with those of my Mother and Sister who have also successfully slimmed with this club).

Keep up the good work!

smiley - lovesmiley - hug

smiley - dog


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for DIET is a Four Letter Word

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more