A Conversation for Talking Point: What do You Dream About?

HOW CAN I DO THIS?????

Post 1

Researcher 185809

i cant if having an insightful dream control what happens in my dreams, i dream in colour, i can hear touch feel everything in my dreams i really can aint that weird, i also have had dreams of people i dont know and see events good or bad only to read in a newspaper what i foreseen about the human, i also foresee future events of myself my family my friends and anyone involved with tthem , its so scary for me to be able to do that, whats scarier is living in my dream til i wake up but when i wake up i know things about loved ones that they can confirm or its stuff goin to happen,i am also aware of me astrally projecting without wanting or trying to do it,why i mean what am i...why is this happening to me is happened since i was two


HOW CAN I DO THIS?????

Post 2

Serephina

hi honey..well theres nothing wrong with u for a start..when we dream wenot in the past ,the present or the future.tendesome people can get glimpses of the future etc..ur obviously more intune with ur psychic side than most of us maybe if u could develop that more u might gain some control over it?as for astral projection... that must feel very strange!!
the closestt ive ever come to tt is sometimes when im not quite asleep bbut not quite awake ill be walking..in a dream n trip or fall..n i actually get a sensation of falling into myself(quite hard) as i wake up!any sense?..all strange stuff eh!
have a look at the thread on oracular dreaming when u get the chance xx


HOW CAN I DO THIS?????

Post 3

Researcher 185809

i get the falling into myself sensation which wakes me up it feels like ive been jerked back into my body, maybe if you resist this sensation youll astrally project through your dream, for me i project without wantin,too its become routine


HOW CAN I DO THIS?????

Post 4

Serephina

Someone else said that to me too ,
hmmmm maybe you could be right


I've always found...

Post 5

Researcher 192012

part of our waking consciousiness creeps into our dreams...
Concerns, worries, etc..
will appear in the most unlikely ways...
While I understand your concerns, try to remember it probably is your thought processes that affect your dreams..
At least thats my view anyways...
Not that I am trying to down play your "visions" as it is..
Just remember your concerns can creep into your dreams..


I've always found...

Post 6

Serephina

There appear to be lots of different factors that affect dreams though.Worries etc can definatly be a factor though.


well...

Post 7

Researcher 192012

I actually agree with you agreeing with me...
I didnt mean to point out just the dreadful things...
I'm sure many pleasant things can happen in your dreams..
By the way, sense I couldnt keep my eyes open through all the rules..
can we post the word "penise"?...
It's not like that comes up much in my dreams, more of a asking of rules so to speak...
I'm new to this site...


thats "since"..

Post 8

Researcher 192012

i can spell at times..


thats 'since'..

Post 9

Serephina

Errm ..I think you're ok as long as its necessary to use the word in the context youv'e put it any and aren't just trying to be offensive (which im sure you wouldnt do).
Am still new here myself reallysmiley - smiley.


actually, I'm just a silly one...

Post 10

Researcher 192012

and it's late here...
California USA time...
Plus, I'm intimadated by the fact I have a American education..
So, my spelling lacks...
to say the least...
So, I'm reluctant to post much...
I hate to show my short comings...
Maybe I should rephrase that...
hehe...


actually, I'm just a silly one...

Post 11

Inkwash

I don't by any stretch of the imagination claim to be in touch with my psychic side. I don't see why people shouldn't have one, I just don't know if I do.

Nevertheless, I know that I too have dreamt things in my childhood that I have encountered later in life, and now I wonder if this is the cause of déja vu in most people.

Do we dream about future events (or our reaction to future events), and our brain, in some kind of self defence, makes us forget those dreams the next day. Ever felt that?
Then when the situation arises we get the strange impression that we've had this reaction to these events some time before.

Crazy-sounding theory, but I'm convinced there's much more to life than the quantifiable and scientifically provable.


since I'm from California...

Post 12

Researcher 192012

can i type "wow"?..
I agree with your theory that dreams can have more meaning than most understand...
I often wonder of the meaning of mine and why I seem to be driven by whatever stears me in them...
For example, while I know my ex is gone...
I mean she is not with me at this moment...
she appears often in my dreams...
I assume this is from my thoughts..
which are often of her..
(I think i'm opening up too much now...)
Where as your dreams seem to be more of a "omen" as it is..
I never seem to imply that it isnt real, I frankly find it fascinating as a possiblity...
I'm sorry, does any of this make sense?..
I'm very tired...


there must be some ...

Post 13

Researcher 192012

ok, my mis-spelling will come up now..
Frodeien?..
That cant be right...
You know, that famous guy..
(ok, i'm a Yank...)
Thing that comes up...
It's hard to analyse dreams...
I often feel the mad man is running the show...


hey?..

Post 14

Researcher 192012

can I babble like this here?..
I'm not sure what is allowed...


hey?..

Post 15

Inkwash

smiley - biggrin babbling is definitely allowed! check any other forum for proof! smiley - smiley

I don't know that my dreams are omens as such.
To give an example, I once had a strangely memorable dream about a tiny crossroads ina rural village. I entered a half-timber house with a school friend and we saw the head of one of our teachers on a big black screen in one wall, talking to a crowd of people. (I was very young at this point).

About five years later on the way to my grandparents' place we drove through the village and right past the front door of the half-timber house. I'd long forgotten the dream but the sensation was jolting!

Oh, and for your future reference it's spelt "Freudian" smiley - smiley


Jolting, to say the least....

Post 16

Researcher 192012

what gets me is the dreams make perfect sense at the time...
Which is why I dont understand why my friends claim they know they are having them at the time...
It makes perfect logic that I am clog dancing with Peter Cook if it's in my dream because it's my reality at the time...
I'm sorry, this is new to me...
i havent quite got the hang of this site...
Can we continue this string or will those with power become angry?...
Have you had dreams of death?..
Fortunatly, I've had none...
But, it's a famous dream so I have to ask...

By the way, thanks for the spelling on the couch shrink...
(some times a cigar is just a...oh, forget it...cant even make a penise pun here...)


Jolting, to say the least....

Post 17

Inkwash

Most things are allowed except posting in languages the moderators can't speak (I tend to assume they have English and most of them have basic French) and blatant obscenities.

Biological references are technically just that, so they can't moderate you for stuff that's in school text books. Surely?

I did once dream about death.
I dreamt my sister threw a brick at my head in the spirit of childish fun, and that I spent the rest of my dream as a ghost.
It was really smiley - cool!


sorry, I was off...

Post 18

Researcher 192012

seeking all the Net has to offer...
Porn...
no..no..no...
Actually downloading 9.1 because it seems 9.0 wasnt good enough for my apple..
In your face Steve Jobs...!
Sorry, I didnt mean to rant...
I dont mean to appear like a cretin, Im just kinda new to this site..
I do want to thank you for responding to my scribblings...
For some reason I keep expecting to get booted off this site...
I wont mention your name...


sorry, I was off...

Post 19

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

hey man!

spelling..... no problem, half the people here cant spell either, dont worry, just try to check you are actually making sense.

rude words....if in doubt put some ***** instead of some letters. basic rule of thumb is dont try to offend, most things will therefore be taken in context and no problems will occur. F**k is obviously rude, penis used in a biological context etc. is not, just use your common sense

length of threads ....

is something we are very good at here. some threads have reached over 10000 posts. see the thingites hq or the nonono thread. i'm sure someone will direct you.

oh and capital letters........you dont HAVE to bother with them at the beginning of words if you are in a hurry, but sometimes we like to make the effort, (although I very rarely do), but if you write in them ALL THE TIME LIKE THIS THEM IT IS CONSIDERED TO BE SHOUTING

dont worry about being kicked off the site, you will get pleanty of warning if you do something wrong, as long as you listen to advice you will be fine.

FABT


sorry for the delay...

Post 20

Researcher 192012

I actually posted something for you...
But, it seems I posted it in the wrong listing...
A friends bachelor party and all...
well..
I just apologize, as I'm sure I will for much of that night...
Your very kind...
I would never lower myself to use crude words, but at times I may post something that ..lacks...
For that I do apologize for my crudeness...
I wont use any of those words...
that I'm thinking of at this moment..
hehe..
as I often do...


Key: Complain about this post