A Conversation for Make A Name Badge for the Party!

I'm flattered ...

Post 1

Spelugx the Beige, Wizard, Perl, Thaumatologically Challenged

... that you've mentioned my name (and that you even know how I am (1600+ researcher is a lot to know), and thank goodness I don't have to make a badge (since I can't attend (think distance)), but one minor error ... I don't have the two slashes on the end of name.

(Actually I've got a rather good idea for a badge for my name, all thats needed is a greek dictionary smiley - bigeyes)


I'm not....

Post 2

coelacanth

Make that two minor errors! Slight mistake in my footnoted name, which is written 'coelacanth' (and pronounced see-la-canth). smiley - ok Still, I agree, S'pe;lug:x is much easier to spell.

It's unlikely that I'll be making a badge either. You'll see that I'm not signed up to attend.
smiley - bluefish


I'm not....

Post 3

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

smiley - blue


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more