A Conversation for BEING A DERILICT OF SOCIETY aka How to avoid paying your loans.

thanks for the info

Post 1

Pink

I think that I'll use the suggestions here.
Thanks.


thanks for the info

Post 2

Imaldris

No problem, its the least i can do having slaved for one of their egregious agencies. The fbi will probably come find me and shoot me now for squeeling... So remember it, you may need to be a witness in my death trial..


thanks for the info

Post 3

Pink

i'll do all i can for you. smiley - smiley


thanks for the info

Post 4

Imaldris

Thanks a bunch pink, i know who is on the right side!


thanks for the info

Post 5

Pink

No prob, if you ever need anything else just ask.

By the way have you heard anything from Nitro, from the BEER forum? I think we scared him off, good work. smiley - smiley People like that shouldn't be around here.


thanks for the info

Post 6

Imaldris

Right on my brother of the guide. A little work and we can get the blithering idiots away from us all! It gets me when people come splattering insults (And spelling their maing arguments wrong) I know my responses are never perfect, but id like to think most of the people who would join this type of site would be more tolerant! Thanks for the support on my anti government scheme too.


thanks for the info

Post 7

Pink

If you find any more idiots out there let me know, I'll tell them a thing or two. =)


thanks for the info

Post 8

Imaldris

Ill search them out so the mighty pink can take em on!smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for BEING A DERILICT OF SOCIETY aka How to avoid paying your loans.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more