A Conversation for The Guild Of Naked Astronauts Mission To Mars.

tea testing

Post 1

Galen

hey, i heard you wanted some sort of tea tester eh...
well i'm your man, dont feel too good about it...
i really dont know anything about it but i got this message from strider. heard it was urgent...
figured i would give you a call
so any way call me back!!
-Vilicesmiley - smiley


tea testing

Post 2

Someone You Know(GrandHighMaster Of All Things Unsanitary And In Need Of A Good Clean Before The Neighbours Come Round)

Congratulations!!!!!! You Have the Well paid, but all too frequently lethal job of..... Extremly Tastey And Nutritious (Possibly Toxic) Alien Herbal Tea Tester!!!!!!
Your Uniform is: NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!
Yes, thats right; NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!
You Are now an offical member of the Infamous (well, I'd Like to think so...) Guild Of Naked Astronaut!!!!!! Going Where No Man (or Woman) Has Been Before, Naked!!!!!!
Ofcourse The Positon is Entirely Optional. However now you know about us and still wish to leave, we may have to kill you!!!!!! Or At least FULLY CLOTHE you!!!!!!
And Once again CONGRATULATION!!!!!!


tea testing

Post 3

Galen

hey i accept the job and i understand all raifications, from the exteme of going completely insane and wearing clothes for the rest of my life, to the less extreme of dying, to puking up for an eternity from a bad tea leaf, and even the small ones like becoming addicted to the tea and being able to drink nothing but it and eat nothing but crumpets for the rest of my life.
i understand all of these and still i persevere, i want that MONEY

hereby, i sign away my soul
i Vilice, the healer of all sickly, accept the position of Extremly Tastey And Nutritious (Possibly Toxic) Alien Herbal Tea Tester for the employer, the guild of naked astronauts in their mission to mars.
signed,
Vilice


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Guild Of Naked Astronauts Mission To Mars.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more