A Conversation for Welcome to Monster University

could i join?

Post 1

Raven

Im a wolf ,Please?smiley - fullmoon


could i join?

Post 2

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost Sure!smiley - biggrin Do you want to teach, or earn a degree?
Most of the teachers are not on line often. Friendlywithteeth and Dragonfly are the easiest to reach.


could i join?

Post 3

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost I see a lot of Mystrunner around, too. Best course of action is to go to their page and start a conversation with them if you want to study under them.
As a werewolf, you might be able to teach something. When you make up your mind, let us know. Teachers can give out degrees up to bachelor. Then I guess it's up to dragonfly and bluebottle to hand out a masters.

If you've made any guided entries, they can earn you an associate degree.


could i join?

Post 4

Raven

Um I could teach Lycanthropy, Is that okay?smiley - fullmoon


could i join?

Post 5

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost How about "Associate Professor of Lycanthropic Studies"?

Intailed are one or more of the following
*research and post any myths involved in becoming or curing werewolfism
*include a grooming guide
"I saw Lon Chaney walking with the queen...
...his hair was perfect" Werewolves of London
*Anything you'd like to add


could i join?

Post 6

Raven

That is fine with me!smiley - fullmoon


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more